#ItalyFoodWeek, a Twitter week dedicated to Italian food
#ItalyFoodWeek is the hastag which with Twitter will discuss Italian food from 14 to 20 October. For 7 days, experts, activists, fans and firms will share their often divergent opinions on Made in Italy agroindustrial products on social networks.
The initiative is promoted by Twitter Italia and is patronized by the Food and forest agricultural policy Ministry (Mipaaf).
Every #ItalyFoodWeek day is dedicated to a specific theme. This is the programme:
• Friday 14 – #zerosprechiFW (no waste)
• Saturday 15 – #kmzeroFW (zero km)
• Sunday 16 – #apranzoinsiemeFW (lunch together)
• Monday 17 – #prodottitipiciFW (typical products)
• Tuesday 18 – #vinoFW (wine)
• Wednesday 19 – #cucinaFW (cooking)
• Thursday 20 – #ciboesaluteFW (food and health)