Asdomar is an Italian tuna of excellence. A product completely made in Italy, to ensure the true Made in Italy quality. Quality and respect are the hallmark of the group led by Vito Gulli.
01 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60
The plant is located in Olbia, Sardinia. On the island the craftsmanship of cleaning tuna is a strong tradition. For 60 years it has been handed down from mother to daughter.
02 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60
The artisan tradition merges with the most advanced production technologies. The manufacturing plant is the most advanced in Europe. Efficient and safe, it offers a product with a high added value.
03 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60
Since the arrival of the whole fish to the final packaging, the production process of Asdomar is constantly monitored and analyzed. The result is a tuna of the highest quality.
04 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60
A 360 degree sustainability is the flagship of Asdomar. It permeates the entire production cycle, from fishing to packaging, every step is designed to protect the environment and enhance the human being.
05 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60
Only Yellowfin tuna, with a yellow fin, adults, at least one meter long and of least 20 kg are allowed in the processing. These characteristics are verified for each item on the way.
07 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60
The production of Asdomar tuna is ZERO WASTE. Scrap processing, normally thrown into landfills, is fully recovered in the production of feed.
08 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60
The Italian factory is powered exclusively by renewable energy. The value attributed to workers is demonstrated by SA 8000 social responsibility.
09 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60
Leader of the high-end tuna and giant of sizes for daily consumption, Asdomar is the Italian leader of high- end canned tuna and ranks second for tuna in oil.
10 gallery 01 asdomar 90x60



Generale Conserve, guaranteed Italian quality

Generale Conserve is synonymous with Italian quality. The well-known Genoa company owner of Asdomar, and other brands, is the second protagonist of the country's market for tuna in oil, of which it accounts for 14%. Is is chosen by an impressive 4 million families.

Net sales of the the business amounted to 181 m. euros in 2013, and this figure is up 23% compared to 2012. For about 60% if has of its own brands and the remaining 40% from private label products for major retailers. Alongside Asdomar, Generale Conserve has another two quality food brands.

With De Rica, the historical brand of the traditional agro-food of the peninsula, it offers a wide variety of ways to enjoy the precious Made in Italy tomato, pulp and juice, all set for use. With Manzotin, beef meat in gelatin, it instead completes the offer of protein for easy consumption. Quick meals, ready to use. Always within the sign of the quality that characterizes the Italian excellence.

The whole range of foodstuffs of Generale Conserve also lends itself to the preparation of delicious recipes.